 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 856
Re: LGEO and colours
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Tue, 22 May 2001 22:20:44 GMT

Austin Greenwood wrote...
I get the same problems. I think it has to do with l3p not reconising it as
an "official" ldraw color, but as a homemade/custom color. I do not know how
to fix it though. l3p Does this to me with trans orange as well, so it is
not just l3p reading the color name wrong and thus using a wrong color.
Sorry i can not help to fix this problem.(it is VERY annoying to me)

Please be more specific.
My L3P v1.3 20010120 renders color 57 Transparent Orange well.
/Lars