 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 842
Re: LGEO and colours
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Sat, 12 May 2001 14:32:40 GMT

L3p does not seem to recognize the newer "LDlite" colors, including
orange, tan, trans orange.  For it to work use the color numbers in the
list below.  I've also added some other less-used colors.

tan: 382
transparent-orange: 44
orange: 462
rubber(black): 256
rubber(grey): 375
glow-in-the-dark trans green: 42
gold: 334
silver: 383

I hope this should help people with odd-color dilemmas.
--
Calvin Walton

Daniel Crichton wrote:

I've noticed that if I use tan in my models the parts actually come out
using the default colour choice set using l3p (greyish if not defined). I've
got the complete lgeo download and the #15 update. Anyone else managed to
fix this? Or is something just misconfigured on my machine?

Dan