 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 855
Re: LGEO and colours
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Tue, 22 May 2001 22:14:45 GMT

Daniel Crichton wrote...
Just put a 1 x 4 brick in a dat and make it tan (colour 19? I'm using
MLCad). You won't get a tan brick in POV.

Ah, is it the "one part problem", see http://news.lugnet.com/cad/?n=4444
and http://news.lugnet.com/cad/?n=3471 ?
L3P or POVRay has a problem with DAT files with only one part,
that's why I added the -c option.

Daniel Crichton wrote first in this thread...
I've noticed that if I use tan in my models the parts actually come out
using the default colour choice set using l3p (greyish if not defined).

Before my previous reply I of course tested (again :-) that you could get
tan and other colors, and it worked fine.
So if you still have problem with the tan partS in your models,
please let me know.
/Lars
(sorry for the late reply)