 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 854
RE: BTTF DeLorean render
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Fri, 18 May 2001 04:09:00 GMT

blessing writes:
oh,ok,
If that what makes it slow,maybe I'll try to run that file
without the fog.

You wouldn't get the same lighting effects, so it would be rather boring.
Since POV-Ray media doesn't make any sense (at least not to me), the
background would change entirely too.

Thanks for my new background image!

Welcome!
--Bram