 Off-Topic / Geek / 3017
Re: BTTF DeLorean render
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Fri, 18 May 2001 10:49:55 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Bram Lambrecht writes:
If anyone wants to test the speed of their computer, this is the POV file to do
it with:

snip

Here's the result (with very little post-processing):
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu
http://home.cwru.edu/~bxl34/

I now reserve the right to change my sig to "Are you telling me that you
built a DeLorean...out of _Legos_?!"

--Electro--
(whose current sig is):
"Are you telling me that you built a Time Machine...out of a _DeLorean_?!
-Marty McFly, Back To The Future, 1985