 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 843
Re: LGEO and colours
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Tue, 15 May 2001 18:59:04 GMT

Daniel Crichton wrote...
I've noticed that if I use tan in my models the parts actually come out
using the default colour choice set using l3p (greyish if not defined). I've
got the complete lgeo download and the #15 update. Anyone else managed to
fix this? Or is something just misconfigured on my machine?

If L3P is call3ed with the -lgeo option, it first looks up a color number
in L2P_COLR.TAB. If it is found the lg_xxx color is used.
(L3P can dump the contents of L2P_COLR.TAB if called with -d (debug) too)
If not, you should see a warning message from L3P:
   "Color XXX not defined in lg_color.inc"   Did you see this?
and L3P uses its own color definition.
L3P recognizes these colors:
(see http://home16.inet.tele.dk/hassing/l3p.html#validcol)
0-15, 17-23, 25-28, 32-47, 57, 256-511, 0x02000000-0x07FFFFFF.
Color 256 is used for black rubber.
Color 375 is used for gray rubber.

If you have problems, you can mail me your dat file,
and I'll have a look.
/Lars