 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2835
Re: Opinions sought on rendering method
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Mon, 8 Oct 2007 23:39:10 GMT

--snip--

   And yet, people seem to prefer POV-Ray for their high-quality instructions rendering. So what am I missing? For reference, here is the same model, rendered with LDView:

--snip--

--Travis

Is it that they prefer POV-Ray or that they don’t have/aren’t aware that the latest versions of LPub can use LDView? Although I consider myself quite a dab hand at POV-Ray I would never use it for instructions now that I’ve got LDview working with LPUB.

Tim