 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2830
Re: Opinions sought on rendering method
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Mon, 8 Oct 2007 16:34:26 GMT

In lugnet.cad.ray, Don Heyse wrote:

   Also, if you can make the translucent bricks slightly opaque like Jim’s example, I think it makes the insides less confusing. Your yellow headlights look almost inside out.

I’ve found that getting rid of the transparent colors’ refraction characteristics makes for a much clearer rendering, too:

no refraction

Jim