 CAD / MLCad / 1998
Re: Part search
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 2004 17:19:05 GMT

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Kevin Wilson wrote:
Steve Bliss wrote in message ...
Ayup.  All the wedge-plates should be classified as Wings, with all the bricks
staying in Wedges.

I thought the current naming idea was to classify parts by shape, not
function? I use wedge plates frequently, but not as wings.

'Wing' means 'plate with angled edges'
'Wedge' means '(slope) brick with angled edges'

Does that work for you?

Steve