 CAD / MLCad / 1984
Re: Part search
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 2004 10:34:11 GMT

I'm just trying to model a Garratt locomotive from:
http://users.powernet.co.uk/hamilton/bgpix/Mog1.jpg

And its 4:30 AM!

Thanks again.

Looks interesting, be sure to post to .trains when you have done. Why did you
pick on a Brazilian loco? Thats a really good site.

Erm, first site I found, and that was the first decent clear photo of the side
:)

--
Dean Earley