 CAD / MLCad / 1071
Re: View matrix used for default 3D view expressed in LDLite terms
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Mon, 22 Oct 2001 21:02:08 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:> In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Don Heyse writes:

Yes, that's it. Or so close as not to make a difference.

THANK YOU!!!!

This may actually be a candidate for the MLCad helps unless I'm the only
person who ever wanted to render at the same rotation MLCad uses.

Just my 2¢:
The 3D angles (in degrees) in MLCad can be found under
Settings>General>Change...>Documents tab. They are indeed 23 and 45 degrees.

--Ryan