Re: Site change suggestion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Thu, 29 Jun 2000 19:44:46 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Tim Courtney writes:

Would a more suitable phrase be 'Do you find the old DOS interface
difficult to use, and would like to see something more mouse-oriented
for parts placement and editing?'

Try dropping the 'old' and maybe even 'DOS'.  Heck, replace 'old DOS'
with 'LEdit'.  If you didn't mean LEdit specifically, then 'DOS's Command
Line' would be another possibility.

Steve