Re: [ldraw.org] Progress
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Wed, 2 Jun 1999 14:29:39 GMT

On 6/2/99, at 12:57 AM, Tim Courtney wrote:

I haven't posted in a while concerning ldraw.org.  So far, a handful of • pages
have been created, along with a few templates.  I will end up doing the • html
myself for the site, but VOLUNTEERS ARE STILL NEEDED to work with • assembling
content.

We still need help with assembling a database of official TLG models • created
in Ldraw.  At the least, could all of you who have such files email them • to
me?  Jeff Stembel volunteered but I have not heard boo from him on • progress.
Also, I have created a template for Ldraw utility downloads for programs • like
LDAO, LDlite, BMP2DAT, Bezier...and the like..  It is located at:

I have gone through all of the models that have been sent, and then sent
them on to
Jeff so we would be comparing the same thing as I had inlined and made a
few
adjustments in the positioning of parts. I have not heard back from him,
yet.
JEFF are you still out there somewhere? :) Did the .zip file come through
OK?

Ryan