Re: Voting page for 9906
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 3 Aug 1999 14:24:29 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Jonathan Wilson writes:
608p33 - There are some extra quads in the area where the crosswalk would be
if this piece was a normal road plate.

what is the problem here? do you mean that the fact that i used lots of quads
here instead of one is a problem? how? does it affect the use of the part?

Well, in LDLite, it looks like there is a faded crosswalk when shading is
turned on.  It looks really bad, IMO.

609p33 - The green lines have black borders, when they should be Dark Gray I
think.

there is no 609p33.dat in the current vote... do you mean 609p01.dat? in that
case i can fix the problem here... i can change the color easily

Oops, my bad.  Yes, I meant 609p01.  Thanks for changing the color.  Now it'll
match the current road plates.

Talkin' 'bout the dats here, not the actual plates:
These two road plates have square corners even though they have the curved
lines:
x613p01
609p01

what do you mean? do you mean that the corner of the plate itself should be
square not round???

The dat files have the 1-4edge statements, but instead of also having 1-4disc,
they just have regular quads.  In effect they have square corners.

Jeff