Re: Voting page for 9906
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 3 Aug 1999 03:45:45 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Adam Howard writes:
Jeff Stembel <Dragonelf1@aol.com> wrote in message
Okay, I looked at the pieces, and here are my thoughts on the ones I had
problems with:

Can the insertion points for the castle doors be moved closer to the • hinged
part?  Not a big deal, it just kinda bugs me.  ;)

Yes, actually that wouldn't be a bad idea, but it would take me way too much
time.

[Snip]

Or if you have any quicker solutions I am willing to listen.

If you use LDAO, open the file in the Editor, select the entire file, then
click Edit | Move Exact.  Type the distance to move in the Y box.  Click OK.
Save the file.

If you don't LDao, I can do the edit for you...

Steve