Re: Voting page for 9906
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sat, 14 Aug 1999 20:07:18 GMT

Adrian Drake wrote:

Hey all.  I'm new to this whole LDraw thing, and so don't know the
timing of
these things.  How soon might the 9906 update be released to the rest of
the
world as an official update?

  Terry is responsible for the updates but he is away right now. As
there wasn't any serious issues to be solved, it shouldn't take a lot of
time to package everything but I can't say how long it's going to take
because it depends on how much time he will have to spare when he comes
back.

Leonardo