Re: Voting page for 9906
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sat, 24 Jul 1999 09:15:35 GMT

name suggestions for the new parts...
2552 to baseplate 32 x 32 mountain plate
3004p03 and 3004p04 to brick 1 x 2 with yellow up/down arrow with black arrow
pattern
container pannier d-basket to minifig catogory?
minifig bow with arrow to minifig longbow or minifig bow and arrow
technic gear 14 tooth to technic gear 14 tooth old or something (it is not
compatible with the other technic gears so...)