Re: Voting page for 9906
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sat, 24 Jul 1999 12:48:47 GMT

Mookie <Mookie@execpc.com> writes:

Now.. I haven't looked at the parts yet, though I already don't think
the "technic ski pole" should have that name.. it's not used only for
technic stuff.

But it was originally introduced as a Technic ski pole.  And with that
name, it goes great with the "2713.DAT Technic Ski" part.

It's quite true that it is also used in many other sets, such as model
team sets.  But the Fabuland shovel is still a Fabuland shovel even
though it was used in the 5571 Model Team Big Rig?

Fredrik