Re: Voting page for 9906
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 3 Aug 1999 16:18:48 GMT

Jeff Stembel <Dragonelf1@aol.com> wrote in message news:FFuFFw.Cr0@lugnet.com...

30360 - The insertion point is still inside the 2x3x.6 brick part, and it needs
to be moved to the surface of that section

The insertion point is the center of the cylinders.  This makes it much easier to rotate on the z axis, and to rotate on the x axis
then place in its vertical orientation.  Granted, it takes a few extra fine moves to place normally, but I think it's worth it in
this case.

30372p79 - The top design should form a square, I believe.  Also, it should
darken to color 8 at the nose, the crease, and the back.  The interior black
line should be color 7 (even in the areas where the main design is color 8).
Finally, I don't think the exterior black line should exist.

Some of this, like the black lines, is questionable due to the suprisingly poor job TLG did of aligning the different colors.  The
darkening at the nose, crease, and back is definitely valid though.  If we could pass this with a "Needs Work" tag, I'd commit to
adding the color 8 areas.

-John Van