 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 578
Re: Mac Brick CAD 2.1b1 New Release
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Sat, 21 Feb 2004 17:52:57 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.mac, Andrew Allan wrote:
   Well after some time, vacations etc, I’m back on deck and now Mac Brick CAD (MBC) 2.1 is ready.

New features include: - Full text editor - New toolbar shortcuts - A few extra commands - POV export improvements - General code updates

Additionally there is a new Website for MBC (it still in development), all is available here...

http://homepage.mac.com/aallan/mbc.html

Andrew...

PS has anybody used MBC with either MacOS 10.3 (Panther) and/or with a Mac G5?

Hi, I just installed MBC 2.1b1 on an iMac G3/600Mhz running 10.2.6. While viewing the forklift sample file, one thing caught my eye: ltGray bushings floating in mid-air. The Instructions file shows a similar picture (M850 Forklift.dat) which has axles supporting the bushings. The axles are not visible for me. Is this a known bug/issue/feature ?

I also note that there are many parts missing from this image... wheels, gears, gear racks, etc.

Ray