 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 574
Re: Mac Brick CAD 2.1b1 New Release
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Fri, 20 Feb 2004 12:19:48 GMT

Very curious???

A question, can you select multiple parts in the text editor using the shift
key? This routine is handled by the NSDrawer manager not MBC, so it may at least
see if it's my keyboard mapping.

Additionally, do these other keys work?

1. Select a part, press the option key and click and the move the mouse
horizontally this should rotate the single selected part (undocumented - still
underconstruction feature)

2. Enable mouse editing in the preferences panel, then if you place the mouse
over a part, click and move it, the mouse will move the part. However if you
repeat the above, while holding the apple key, the model should rotate.

   Very weird. I just checked again, and I even rechecked mouse
behavoir. Neither the mouse nor the track pad will do multiple
selections by shift clicking. I have noticed in the past (in a molecular
modeling program) that track pad does not always equal mouse, and mouse
on a laptop does not always equal mouse. That plus the fact that Tom and
I are both working on laptops makes me think it is a trackpad/laptop issue.

Doesn't work on my G5 desktop with a 2 button mouse, not matter which buttons
(r/l) or which shift/control/option/command/right/left keys I press.  Just seems
to be gone.

Andrew...

PS James did this feature previously work?