 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 571
Re: Mac Brick CAD 2.1b1 New Release
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Thu, 19 Feb 2004 23:29:46 GMT

   Very weird. I just checked again, and I even rechecked mouse
behavoir. Neither the mouse nor the track pad will do multiple
selections by shift clicking. I have noticed in the past (in a molecular
modeling program) that track pad does not always equal mouse, and mouse
on a laptop does not always equal mouse. That plus the fact that Tom and
I are both working on laptops makes me think it is a trackpad/laptop issue.

Doesn't work on my G5 desktop with a 2 button mouse, not matter which buttons
(r/l) or which shift/control/option/command/right/left keys I press.  Just seems
to be gone.

James