 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 572
Re: Mac Brick CAD 2.1b1 New Release
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Fri, 20 Feb 2004 03:20:48 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.mac, Andrew Allan wrote:
This is strange as shift-clicking to select multiple parts works fine for me, I
verified this last night on version 2.1b1. However a thought came to me later
during the night that I haven't yet been able to verify: while I haven't
deliberately programmed MBC to recognise the difference between the left and
right shift keys it is possible this is the issue, at home I use the mouse with
my left hand and therefore press the right shift key, and it works fine. Maybe
if you're using the left shift key for some reason it isn't recognised???

Echoing Chris and Jamess, I tried the all 4 shift keys (built-in and USB
external keyboards) and both the trackpad and USB mouse buttons to no avail.

It's trivial to make the drawer appear where ever there is most space, (ie a
wide model would open the drawer on the bottom and a long one on the right).
I'll incorporate this and see what we think.

Sounds good.

Sure if you specifically want it [source], I can email you a copy.

I'd appreciate that, thanks!

Tom