 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 562
Re: Mac Brick CAD 2.1b1 New Release
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Mon, 16 Feb 2004 19:56:49 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.mac, Andrew Allan wrote:
Well after some time, vacations etc, I'm back on deck and now Mac Brick CAD
(MBC) 2.1 is ready.

New features include:
- Full text editor
- New toolbar shortcuts
- A few extra commands
- POV export improvements
- General code updates

Additionally there is a new Website for MBC (it still in development), all is
available here...

http://homepage.mac.com/aallan/mbc.html

Andrew...

PS has anybody used MBC with either MacOS 10.3 (Panther) and/or with a Mac G5?

Hi there Andrew,

Yes, I'm using Mac OS X 10.3.2 with all of the updates and MBC runs fine under
that, a Powerbook G4 Titanium 1GHz is my field of play... :-) I am very happy to
see MBC still being under development, now us Mac users have our own
"MLCad"-like program! But I do need to ask you to quickly map the "Delete" or
"Backspace" keys to the Clear-menu command, to be able to quickly delete the
selected piece! ;-)

Greetz,
  Anton