 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 575
Re: Mac Brick CAD 2.1b1 New Release
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Fri, 20 Feb 2004 16:39:04 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.mac, Andrew Allan wrote:
Very curious???

A question, can you select multiple parts in the text editor using the shift
key? This routine is handled by the NSDrawer manager not MBC, so it may at least
see if it's my keyboard mapping.

Yes, that works.

1. Select a part, press the option key and click and the move the mouse
horizontally this should rotate the single selected part (undocumented - still
underconstruction feature)

No.  Rotates the model as if there was no option key pressed.

2. Enable mouse editing in the preferences panel, then if you place the mouse
over a part, click and move it, the mouse will move the part. However if you
repeat the above, while holding the apple key, the model should rotate.

Parts move when clicking and dragging, but holding down the apple key does not
rotate the model.

PS James did this feature previously work?

At one time.  I don't know when exactly.  I threw away my old versions of MBC,
so I can't say.

Oh, one other thing.  It doesn't ask to save if I make changes and then quit.

James