 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 577
Re: Mac Brick CAD 2.1b1 New Release
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Fri, 20 Feb 2004 19:58:04 GMT

James Reynolds wrote:

In lugnet.cad.dev.mac, Andrew Allan wrote:

in reference to shift selecting multiple bricks

PS James did this feature previously work?

At one time.  I don't know when exactly.  I threw away my old versions of MBC,
so I can't say.

Oh, one other thing.  It doesn't ask to save if I make changes and then quit.

James

I just checked Mac Lego Modeler (MBC v0.1), MBC 0.2d1, MBC 0.5d2, and
MBC 2.0b1. None of those older versions of MBC shift select for me. I
simply assumed that shift selecting hadn't been implemented yet. The
version that I use that does shift selecting is MBC (Carbon) 0.6.2.

Chris