 CAD / Development / Search Results: Stickers in LDraw
 Results 6461 – 6480 of 7032.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: [ldraw.org] Status/Help Needed

(...) I'll help with reviewing the models. I think the best thing to do would me to get a cad.dat.officialmodels or whatever it will be called up sometime soon, so that people can post their TLG models there and then they can be reviewed, fixed, (...) (26 years ago, 22-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.155)

  Program to create TLG style instructions from .dat files

Hello, I was wondering if there is any program that walks through an ldraw.dat file and generates parts lists for each step of the model? Currently when I find a model on the net I use LDLite to view the model. My LEGO however is not right in front (...) (26 years ago, 26-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.155)

  Re: newsgroup name for ldraw.org

(...) Well, at the risk of sounding like I'm repeating myself, I really like the thought of a special group lugnet.trains.org for people to help plan and talk about how to set up more clubs like PNLTC and GMLTC. The .org. node is forward-expandable (...) (26 years ago, 14-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.admin.general)

ldraw
(score: 0.155)

  Re: [ldraw.org] Status/Help Needed

Todd, For the sets group, it would help if we had a standardized way of naming TLG sets. Just using the set number gets us in trouble when multiple sets have the same number. I assume Pause has some sort of coding system to deal with this. Would (...) (26 years ago, 22-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.155)

  Re: [ldraw.org] Status/Help Needed

Are there any Dutch people who don't speak at least one of the other languages listed? When I visited 9 years ago, I didn't meet anyone who didn't speak 2 or 3 languages fluently. -John Van Bram Lambrecht wrote in message (...) (26 years ago, 22-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.155)

  Re: Foundations (Was: [ldraw.org] Eve of Beginnings)

"Incorporated" is abbreviated "Inc." "Corporated" (I think) is abbreviated "Co." So why not abbreviate "LDraw Organization" as "LDraw Org." "organization" seems too long to say anyway. (26 years ago, 15-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.155)

  Re: [ldraw.org] Eve of Beginnings

(...) "Consortium" does sound a little highfalutin' if you say out loud. I kind of like the sound of "The LDraw Project" Or try this, said out loud, in an overly dramatic voice (dramatic, but not to Jim Kirk'ish) - and envision a proud title: (...) (26 years ago, 14-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.154)

  Re: [ldraw.org] Status/Help Needed

(...) Osvaldo Fernandez has offered to work on the Spanish translation. People who want to help can start by downloading the file <URL:(URL), which contains the phrases Tim would like to have translated right now. Play well, Jacob ---...--- -- (...) (26 years ago, 22-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.154)

  Re: [ldraw.org] L3P Question

(...) That makes sense. I will take a closer look at it. I have gotten into the habit of using LEdit coordinates as a reference for scene locations. Done right, it is a handy way of figuring out translation coordinates for various elements. -- Terry (...) (26 years ago, 20-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.154)

  Re: lugnet.cad hierarhcy

(...) I'm inclined to say so, esp. since so much has been posted to this sub-tree already. (...) No, separate the discussions from these groups. It's extremely frustrating to find source when it's scattered amongst ten times more messages discussing (...) (26 years ago, 26-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.admin.general)

ldraw
(score: 0.154)

  [ldraw.org] Browsers and CSS(was: Re: Ldraw.org: Organization and look & feel)

(...) I looked into CSS today and think it would be very useful in keeping the pages clean and allowing a universal across-the-board look and feel. The method I would use would be the one .css file that the html references to and that can be changed (...) (26 years ago, 14-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.154)

  Re: [ldraw.org] Domain Registration

(...) But no one else is going to snap up all of your supplier's paper from under your nose if you don't act immediately. And you're probably ordering a bit ahead, so that a delay in delivery of future supplies doesn't affect your ability to (...) (26 years ago, 17-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.154)

  Re: Foundations (Was: [ldraw.org] Eve of Beginnings)

(...) Possibility. I wonder how the people who have expressed like for the name 'ldraw.org' feel about The LDraw Organization? Keep Building!! -Tim <>< (URL) timcourtne ICQ: 23951114 You've seen their sites and read their posts, now see their faces: (...) (26 years ago, 15-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.154)

  Re: [ldraw.org] Eve of Beginnings

(...) Well...ya know, you've pretty much got all the time in the world to choose the site's title -- compared to registering the domain and coming up with a Registrant name. One consideration is: does www.ldraw.org or ldraw.org make much sense as a (...) (26 years ago, 14-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.154)

  Re: [ldraw.org] Status/Help Needed

Bram: [ Multiple languages ] (...) Tim says not yet, but whatever gets translated will be included (we can probably do it without Tim notices it :-). Play well, Jacob ---...--- -- E-mail: sparre@cats.nbi.dk -- -- Web...: <URL:(URL) -- ---...--- (26 years ago, 22-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.154)

  www.ldraw.org Registration Sent

This morning Jacob Sparre Andersen sent me the information for the hugin.risoe.dk server where ldraw.org will be hosted, along with the technical contact info for the administrator at the Risø National Research Centre where the server resides. This (...) (26 years ago, 17-Apr-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.154)

  Re: lugnet.cad hierarhcy

(...) Welp, it feels nice to move around in, but it SURE feels disjointed from the rest of the CAD stuff, which makes it no fun at all in the final analysis. Cross-linkages could repair some of that, but that's just a band-aid, and it would just (...) (26 years ago, 24-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.admin.general)

ldraw
(score: 0.154)

  Re: lugnet.cad hierarhcy

Todd: (...) [...] I think this looks pretty good. It felt a bit wrong to leave out LDraw from the names, but since it isn't the only program handling DAT files this makes sense. (...) Assuming discussions and data are kept together. Would it be easy (...) (26 years ago, 24-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.admin.general)

ldraw
(score: 0.154)

  Re: Shell Extension DLL for lcd and dat files

Leonardo Zide wrote in message <371F7FDB.F7CBD046@c...com.br>... (...) How about one that also works for ldraw files with the ldl extension (...) (26 years ago, 23-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.154)

  Foundations (Was: [ldraw.org] Eve of Beginnings)

(...) Nope, keep LDraw capitalized as-is. That's how James named it, that's how it's copyrighted, that's the trademark, that's how it'll stay. End of story. IMO, "Foundation" conjures up images of a non-profit institution (a plus) which dabbles in (...) (26 years ago, 14-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.154)

More:  Next Page >>