 CAD / Development / Search Results: Stickers in LDraw
 Results 4761 – 4780 of 7032.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Texture Mapping for L-Draw?

(...) If by "Lego CAD type programs", you mean LDraw Compatibel programs, then AFAIK the answer is NO. But I have developed particularly an extension, whixh I intended to propose to the LDraw comunity and it's something like 0 TEX s1 t1 s2 t2 s3 t3 (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.204)

  Re: Planes for a new download-tool (2) (fwd)

(...) There is no reason, at least from my point of view, to have 2 or more different systems to control downloading/updating of software/files, since it all boils down to files. We just need to supply a base URL for each module (either a software (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.204)

  Re: Planes for a new download-tool (2) (fwd)

(...) What I mean, and also what I tought others ment too, is that a download tool is usefull to download files (within a Directory and eventually under its subtree), if the files represent software programs or *.dat files or whatever, it should be (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.204)

  Re: Texture Mapping for L-Draw?

Farlie A skrev i meddelandet ... (...) It would be a great way to put patterns on pieces! But it might be too big a step away from LDRAW? (...) Yes. Limited in (at least) three ways: - No support for it from the piece editor, has to be made with a (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.204)

  No MOTM Entries for August

Hey... Just letting all of you know that so far I don't have any MOTM entries for this month, and its coming down to the time to make up the vote. I *have* seen MANY renderings though more than worthy of the title. If you would like to be in this (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jul-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.203)

  Fix for LDAO 2.1.4 ??

This is more for Steve Bliss, but if anyone else can help, I'd welcome that, too... Is there a fix for LDAO 2.1.4? I saw a post on LUGNET that it will hose Win98 systems. unfortunately, I saw the post after I tried to install it on my computer at (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.203)

  Re: Planes for a new download-tool

Rui Martins wrote in message ... (...) post (...) In certain cases, I'd disagree here. I know there are arguments and attacks which aren't meant for a group for multiple reasons, but do need to be said. I hope you are understanding what I said (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.203)

  Re: Planes for a new download-tool (2)

(...) I'm speaking about a technicallity, the HTTP protocol, sometimes known as the web protocol. (see any URL, ex: HTTP:\\www.ldraw.org) (...) I absolutly agree ! (...) I never ment to SHOUT ? I don't know why, but it appears that here at lugnet, (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.203)

  Re: Windows 2000

I am successfully using a cross section of the LDraw related applications in Windows 2000. MLCad, LDraw Add On, L3Lab, L3P Add on, L3P and POV Ray. I have not tried to run LEdit or LDraw since MLCad and L3Lab can replace those pretty well in the (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

ldraw
(score: 0.203)

  Re: Planes for a new download-tool (2)

Rui Martins wrote in message ... (...) the (...) Ok. I'm not saying it would be a problem, but it would be unnecessary. I feel strongly about a central place to download resources for all DAT-compatible software. Just at this moment, the necessary (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.203)

  Re: Planes for a new download-tool (2) (fwd)

(...) I suppose that this could be discussed, but it wasn't what was originally being discussed. That's where the confusion came in. (...) I'm not understanding. (...) I realize that. I'm talking about large websites with their own domains. The (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.203)

  Re: Advanced User/Beginning User Sections at ldraw.org

Yeah, Sounds like a great idea! Mike (24 years ago, 22-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.203)

  Re: Planes for a new download-tool (2)

In lugnet.cad.dev, Rui Manuel Silva Martins writes: <SNIP> <INSERT JAVA> (...) Ok, let us use Java, never used it but I always like to learn new things :-) Regarding the file, I would like to deal with the generic info file on ldraw.org (currently (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.203)

  Re: Speaking of colors...

(...) If you want the generally-accepted LDraw codes for various LEGO colors, look at (URL). If you want to see all the colors LDraw can generate, see the MPD color chart at (URL). Steve (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.203)

  Can I get a working version of LDraw Add-on?

Hi, I was wondering if there were a functioning version of LDraw Add-on I could get. I have Windows98, and last time I tried to install it it screwed up my Explorer file and I had to delete the Windows directory and reinstall Windows. A real hassle! (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.203)

  Re: Planes for a new download-tool (2)

(...) OK, we could have a config file, created by the aplication (applet), when there isn't one, which the user could than edit, or even run the applet with parameters, which I believe is posible, but I'm Not sure (haven't worked on Java for 2 years (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.203)

  Advanced User/Beginning User Sections at ldraw.org

Hey.. I've been doing a lot of thinking on how to improve the site based on discussions I had last week at Kidvention and with a few people who have a real interest in making it as easy as possible for new users to get into LDraw. What the general (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.203)

  Re: Planes for a new download-tool (2)

Sure but you sayed you would like to have a tool with command-line options (forgetting the fact that I planned to integrate that into my install-tool for MLCad .. cause this was though to be a trial test) and then you start the browser .... Realy I (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.203)

  Re: Advanced User/Beginning User Sections at ldraw.org

(...) or (...) (URL) - the articles halfway down, regarding Kidvention. They have a shaded title for the name and subj, and a four-line preview of contents, and then what groups it was posted to and the date. That's what I'd be interested in having. (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.203)

  Re: Advanced User/Beginning User Sections at ldraw.org

(...) You mean something like this: (URL) I like the idea of a beginner section. Maybe even a newbe forum that some of the oldtimers could monitor. (24 years ago, 21-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.203)

More:  Next Page >>