 CAD / 4214
Re: Advanced User/Beginning User Sections at ldraw.org
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Sat, 22 Jul 2000 08:04:34 GMT

Yeah,
Sounds like a great idea!
Mike

Message is in Reply To:
  Advanced User/Beginning User Sections at ldraw.org

Hey.. I've been doing a lot of thinking on how to improve the site based on discussions I had last week at Kidvention and with a few people who have a real interest in making it as easy as possible for new users to get into LDraw. What the general (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)