 CAD / Development / Search Results: Stickers in LDraw
 Results 4361 – 4380 of 7032.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Calling all Meta-commands

(...) not that anyone ever heard of it, but ESQL (IBM language for MQSI) uses double hyphen for comments. That said, if I had to choose between '--' and '//', I'd go with the slashes. oooh - here's an idea. We could change the Ldraw.org poll (which (...) (22 years ago, 22-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.841)

  Re: Calling all Meta-commands

(...) Rosco, Unfortunately, MLCAD's use of WRITE is a really bad example, because MLCAD is mis-using an already standard meta-command. Plus, 0 WRITE statements are not allowed in official parts, so any part authors who create their files in MLCAD (...) (22 years ago, 22-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.841)

  Re: What's up with www.ldraw.org?

(...) AHAHHAHA!!! BRICKSHELF MODERATORS DELETE THEM!!!! AHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! I have to leave right now and will be back by 10PM CST online. I will set tp the files somewhere that WILL NOT delete them. The earliest the files will be up is tomorrow (...) (22 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.841)

  Re: What's up with www.ldraw.org?

(...) I would, but that page is unavailable, too. :( Mike (22 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.841)

  Re: What's up with www.ldraw.org?

(...) I messed up the SSH and HTTP servers so much that the machine had to be taken off-line to get a (much needed anyway) system upgrade. I hope it will be back on-line tonight, but I can't say for sure. Play well, Jacob (22 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.841)

  Re: LDraw.org Standards Committee (LSC) Draft Proposal

"Dan Boger" <dan@peeron.com> wrote in message news:20030423205226....ron.com... (...) retaining (...) I have been watching this thread from the sidelines. While I use a number of the tools (notably ML-CAD, L3P, L3PAO, LDAO, and LPub) I would not (...) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.841)

  Re: Java 3D app ready for Mac LDraw?

(...) Cool, glad someone paid attention :-) Please keep us up to date on your progress. My lack of programming skills will show through here -- but is it theoretically possible to build a LEGO CAD friendly interface over AoI's rendering engine? I've (...) (22 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

ldraw
(score: 0.841)

  Re: Ldraw.Org Spec 1.0.0 Page

(...) Alright here's the deal. The ultimate aim of the LSC is to compile and consolidate all of the LDraw related file format definitions into one document (1.0.0) and then, once the initial work is done, solicit ideas to further extend or modify (...) (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.841)

  Re: Elections and Membership in ldraw.org

(...) I think that the privileges would need to change as you move from site to site. Peeron and LUGNET have blanket memberships: every member at these sties pretty much has the same privileges (as far as I know, only admins and moderators have (...) (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.841)

  Re: Mac Brick CAD (MBC)

(...) Brian, Download the Linux parts from (URL) is called "Linux" parts, but what it is really just non-Windows parts. Your project sounds very cool. Yes, please post questions here. Also, the Mac side of LDraw is going through something of a (...) (21 years ago, 22-May-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

ldraw
(score: 0.841)

  Re: Elections and Membership in ldraw.org

(...) Just to get people thinking, since maybe we're stuck... try this strawman To be an ldraw.org member, you have to supply 3 things, all of which are retained in a DB for validation (but not made public) 1. your real name 2. a working email (...) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.841)

  Re: LDraw.org Standards Committee (LSC) Draft Proposal

(...) Part updates are currently every two months. 0303 (due to come out in about a week, I think?) will probably be a small update, since the Tracker hasn't been up for weeks. . . -- TWS Garrison (URL) capital letters in address for direct reply. (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.841)

  Re: LDraw.org Standards Committee (LSC) Draft Proposal

(...) Every time I've seen Qualification 2, I've thought it needed clarification. How about: "Served as a reviewer on the Parts Tracker and posted at least 5 reviews for each of at least 2 official updates." After all, just because someone only (...) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.841)

  Art of Illusion

Hey everyone - After some private email exchange with Wayne Gramlich and Kevin Clague, Wayne emailed me this (quoting with permission): (...) Wayne posted about AOI back in the fall, and I don't think it got many responses, if any. I know a few (...) (22 years ago, 31-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.841)

  Re: LDraw.org Standards Committee (LSC) Draft Proposal

Looks like you guys have spent a lot of time thinking about how to go about this in a fair and equitable way, very comprehensive. It feels a lot like the way standards are created in the high-tech world which benefits everyone! This is a great time, (...) (21 years ago, 21-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.841)

  Re: LPub and Lsynth page for tracking enhancement requests and bug fixes

At home I installed it in C:\LDRAW\PROGRAMS\LPUB on a Win98-SE PC. But I do not see what that has to do with anything for it does work on my W2K PC at work, where I installed it in D:\MJ\LDRAW\PROGRAM\LPUB. Jaco "Kevin L. Clague" (...) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.841)

  Re: Elections and Membership in ldraw.org

(...) This could be extremely difficult for the college and high school students who are involved with LDraw. High schoolers don't pay utility bills at all (and some don't have IDs until they're 18), and a large number of college students live in (...) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.841)

  Re: Elections and Membership in ldraw.org

Maybe we want dues so we can have official LDraw.org server, that won't be down weeks at a time. (putting my flame resistant suit on.) Kevin (...) vote. (...) (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.841)

  Re: LDraw-tech Mailing List/Update

(...) (URL) is the archives. -Tim (21 years ago, 16-May-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.841)

  Re: Java 3D app ready for Mac LDraw?

(...) Someone mentioned AoI a while back. At the additional prompting, I downloaded the app (and the source and docs) and started researching what would be needed. Simple reading and writing of ldr files seems pretty straightforward. I have been in (...) (22 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

ldraw
(score: 0.841)

More:  Next Page >>