 CAD / Development / Search Results: Stickers in LDraw
 Results 2701 – 2720 of about 7000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Elections and Membership in ldraw.org

(...) We've seen quite a few good (and some overboard) suggestions in this thread so far. Lar, you wrote in another message: (...) Yep. I think the right question to ask here is: Would you rather be absolutely sure everyone who votes is unique, (...) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.312)

  Re: LSC Proposal 0.99

(...) Both, but moreso that only LSC-eligable. I'd rather the LSC be selected by people who are familiar with the other programmers and potential members, as well as the issues the LSC will be dealing with. I think this is a very important concern, (...) (21 years ago, 6-May-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.312)

  Re: Status for the LDraw.org server

(...) Now Munin is finally back on-line (since Thursday) and with a correctly configured Apache (since this morning). Right now some people will end up at Peeron and some people on Munin, when they go to the web site <www.ldraw.org>. This will (...) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.312)

  EPS output from LDGLite (Was: LDraw -> EPS)

(...) Yes. But I need to overcome my strong dislike for C code every time I open a C file to do anything with it. (...) Yes. Take a look at my LEGO purist's fighter> for an example: (URL)and the elimination of occluded polygons. Yes. The above file (...) (21 years ago, 30-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.312)

  Re: JDraw3D, another Viewer/Editor for ldraw files

(...) Cool. Now if I could just get Netscape7/Mozilla to use the JDK I installed (which has J3D) instead of the one that came with it. Grrrr.... -Kyle (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.312)

  Re: JDraw3D, another Viewer/Editor for ldraw files

Hmm Your Yahoo accoutn doesn't like you. :P (...) Even when you download them? The getting *any* applet to work these days, with all the different Plugins, and JDK's, and browsers can be a real pain. You may have JDK 1.4.1 and Java3D 1.3 may be (...) (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.312)

  Re: LDraw.org Standards Committee (LSC) Draft Proposal

(...) right. I was saying that the LSC needs to be qualified (as Orion pointed out), AND that the LSC needs more representation from the programmers. Currently, as far as I can tell, it has (from the stats I could gather): Jacob: parts author, (...) (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.312)

  Re: LDraw.org Standards Committee (LSC) Draft Proposal

(...) Every time I've seen Qualification 2, I've thought it needed clarification. How about: "Served as a reviewer on the Parts Tracker and posted at least 5 reviews for each of at least 2 official updates." After all, just because someone only (...) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.312)

  Re: LDraw.org Standards Committee (LSC) Draft Proposal

(...) Part updates are currently every two months. 0303 (due to come out in about a week, I think?) will probably be a small update, since the Tracker hasn't been up for weeks. . . -- TWS Garrison (URL) capital letters in address for direct reply. (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.312)

  Re: JDraw3D, another Viewer/Editor for ldraw files

(...) ... I couldn't get it to work either. I installed Sun's Java, and if I visit that site, it says "Congratulations, it's installed". But if I run the Java compatibility test, IE 6.1 draws the gray square, and says "Applet failed to load", Opera (...) (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.312)

  Re: LDraw.org Standards Committee (LSC) Draft Proposal

I'm going to snip out the stuff I'm not going to comment on (...) I like this distiction. Now we can concentrate on forging a new path without having to worry about legacy DOS programs (...) I like this idea of having qualified members. You are (...) (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.312)

  Re: Elections and Membership in ldraw.org

(...) Sorry to respond to my own post, but it would be simple to automatically generate and check the confirmation codes. Just create a hash of the person's info along with some "salt" This is easy to do with gnupg : ) Have a program generate (...) (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.312)

  Re: Elections and Membership in ldraw.org

(...) I think the letter idea is the best one yet. I was going to post something like this last night, but you beat me to it. :P It's analogous to Lugnet's membership packet, but less intensive to administer. Even a post card with a unique text (...) (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.312)

  Re: LDraw.org Standards Committee (LSC) Draft Proposal

(...) That was the intent of the minimum requirements. I'd like this to be as open as possible too, without risking the integrity and competency of the decision making body by allowing someone to walk in off the street and get in. (...) Yep. I'm (...) (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.312)

  Re: LDraw.org Standards Committee (LSC) Draft Proposal

(...) I agree that the slots should be open to everyone but I'd like to weed out those who are the "rainy day" LDrawers. In other words, you need to have proven your competency and commitment. We could go on and on about what qualification someone (...) (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.312)

"Tim Courtney" <tim@zacktron.com> skrev i meddelandet news:HE2B42.17Jp@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) Rules me out. (...) Rules me out. (...) the (...) No way. Rules me out. I think you are a bit paranoid about this, but maybe you have other (...) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.312)

  Re: LDraw.org Standards Committee (LSC) Draft Proposal

(...) I agree, 100%. I think we should have more representation from the programming side of the community. :) Dan (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.312)

  Re: Elections and Membership in ldraw.org

Quoting Larry Pieniazek <lpieniazek@mercator.com>: (...) I don't see a problem with email validation until it becomes a problem, myself. Alternatively, we could require a LUGNET membership number unless anyone disagrees with that idea, so far I've (...) (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.312)

  Re: Elections and Membership in ldraw.org

(...) Which brings up an interesting point... a single sign-in/membership system for the community at large, similar to Passport or similar. Something that provides a single solution for all organizations/sites that might need to do something (...) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.312)

  Re: Elections and Membership in ldraw.org

Quoting Larry Pieniazek <lpieniazek@mercator.com>: (...) I wasn't brainstorming. I was expressing my opinion. I was expressing it as strongly as I thought was appropriate given how strongly I felt about it. I am not only concerned with myself about (...) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.312)

More:  Next Page >>