 CAD / Development / 8865
Re: JDraw3D, another Viewer/Editor for ldraw files
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 29 Apr 2003 19:49:35 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Florin Herinean writes:
Sorry, it's my fault. I'll try to explain thinks better and change the page.
What I can tell you right now is that you don't have the required java vm
plugin installed in your browser - probably MS IE.

I couldn't get it to work either. I installed Sun's Java, and if I visit
that site, it says "Congratulations, it's installed". But if I run the Java
compatibility test, IE 6.1 draws the gray square, and says "Applet failed to
load", Opera 6.0.4 says "Applet crashed", Netscape 4.7 fails as well.

I'm running Windows XP SP 1.

Cary