 CAD / Development / 8094
8093  |  8095
Subject:
BFC parts with BFC-less primitives
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 19 Dec 2002 10:56:28 GMT

Hello,

I have just found out all about BFC and how to make parts
BFC compliant (yes, I know, I should have found that out
earlier ;-).

Most of the parts I submitted to the parts tracker are not
reviewed, yet (not complainig about that), so I thought
about making these BFC compliant and upload again without
having any reviews done for nothing.

While updating my parts I noticed that many subparts and
primitives are not BFC certified. Is someone working on
making the primitives BFC compliant or shall I update the
primitives I use, too? (box3#8.dat has even one face wrong
side up, but is easy to correct and make BFC compliant).

Or should I include a comment in BFC certified files that the
part uses BFC uncertified subparts?

Niels