 CAD / Development / 8143
Re: What's up with box3#8.dat? (was: BFC parts with BFC-less primitives)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 01:27:48 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Jacob Sparre Andersen wrote:

M. Moolhuysen wrote:

Which of these are HTLM friendly also?

HTML can handle anything.

So can HTTP, but of the characters listed above, I think it
is only '-' and '_' which don't need special treatment.

How about we stick with alphanumerics (case-insensitive) and '-' for
now?  We can explore other characters over time, if it becomes
necessary.

More likely, we'll (eventually) leave the 8.3 filename format behind. :\

Steve