 CAD / Development / 8103
Re: What's up with box3#8.dat? (was: BFC parts with BFC-less primitives)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 20 Dec 2002 12:53:53 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Kyle McDonald writes:
We should consider renaming this to get around this limitation.

More programs and applets may start tring to access the files
through URLS in the future. Who knows.

-Kyle

I'll think about box3-8 or something
(box with 3 sides, missing 8 lines)

I need a similar primitive with all edges along the three sides.
That could be named box3-2 (box with 3 sides, missing 2 lines)

Niels