 CAD / Development / 8107
Re: What's up with box3#8.dat? (was: BFC parts with BFC-less primitives)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 20 Dec 2002 18:54:58 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Chris Dee writes:
In lugnet.cad.dev, Manfred Moolhuysen writes:
But I'm a bit afraid that the dash and underscore charcters are to similar
and could easely lead to confusion. Are there any other acceptable
characters that HTLM would allow us to use?
Yes - I think the original intent of # was 'in two parallel groups'.

How about '='? That will work in a URL. It is almost like two '-'s.

It would have been a nice character, but = is not allowed under MS-DOS
The range of special characters possible with MS-DOS are:

Which of these are HTLM friendly also ?

With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen.