 CAD / Development / 3043
Re: Track names (was Re: To Tore Eriksson)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 1999 13:41:32 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Larry Pieniazek writes:
You could not find it with that loose and sloppy description! :-)
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6761-1   Sorry about that!

I have to confess that I have not actually looked closely at Bandit's
secret Hideout, one copy is still in box in a lower bin layer and the
other one got parted out as soon as it came home.

Don´t bother to dig the set up. Tore found an instuction scan at
http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/6000/6761/6761-07.jpg
and it clearly shows that the track parts from this set also have slots in
them.

Greetings, Manfred Moolhuysen.