 CAD / Development / 28
27  |  29
Subject:
Organizing the Site Revamp
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 10 Feb 1999 00:45:28 GMT

I need to know what areas of this site people will be expecting in the
future or can possibly anticipate so I can make all the image links at one
time if possible.  This is because its a heck of a lot easier than going
back and doing a new one like the originals.

Even though I take full advantage of Photoshop layers, it would help.

So here are the site areas I have come up with so far:

Download
Getting Started
Official TLG Models
Links
Contribute
Credits

Those are pretty self-explanatory, and off the top of my head too.  If you
come up with any more necessary ones...post and discuss this.  Also, some
sub-categories could be under this - like Download woulhd have Official
Parts, Interfaces, Utilities, Creations (sample) underneath it, etc..

Thought:
If someone makes an install file for Ldraw, can they put in an email
registration feature that lets one of us know who downloaded it and where
to contact them so they can get update notifications and more so we can
keep track of approximately how many use it..etc..?  What do you think..?

Keep Building!!

-Tim <><

http://www.zacktron.com

AIM:   timcourtne
ICQ:   23951114

Lego Insults:
Your mother was a TYCO fig and your father played with Megabloks!!

LEGO: SP++++c(6973)[ip++++ bt2++++ ex+++ ft+++ sp+++ ut++]
AQ+++(6175)[an+++ as++ hn-- sr--] TO++[ob+ dv+ tc-- tt-- tjr.---] TC++ CA+
PI+ BV--- DU--- HM--- S+ LS>+++  #++++  Hal M+ A+ YB82m