 CAD / Development / 85
Re: Organizing the Site Revamp
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 10 Feb 1999 22:19:46 GMT

On Wed, 10 Feb 1999 16:26:58 GMT, Sproaticus <jsproat@geocities.com>
wrote:

Which would basically be "download LDRAW.EXE and all the LCAD updates"

+ a batch file to run them all in sequence?

Just as a minor convenience, I suppose, tho.

If there's demand, you could possibly make a linux shell-script to do
the same. I don't know - do linux DOS emulators have the ability to
run DOS .EXEs, yet not Command.com -r BATCH.bat? (at least I think
that was the right CLI switch - my Command.com skills are happily
demising :) )

Jasper