 CAD / Development / 2411
2410  |  2412
Subject:
Voting page for 9906
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sat, 24 Jul 1999 06:50:42 GMT

OK part fiends,

The voting page for update 9906 is up and running:
http://www.ldraw.org/memorial/archive/voting/datvote.html

It *should* be all ready to go.  I hope so, as my new computer just got zapped
by lightning and the modem died. (using the old computer right now).

One small error is the 2400 and 6105 files are versions that will give a syntax
error if run through ldlite with the -L option on.  These have been fixed, they
just did not make it into the uploaded zip file.

Finally, I am going to Legoland (and Seaworld & Magic Mountain), so I will be
incommunicado for the next week.

So check out the pieces, resolve any name issues while I'm gone, and let me
know the results when I return.  :-)

-- Terry K --