 CAD / Development / 2184
Re: [LDAO] New beta version available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 1999 07:29:37 GMT

On Thu, 1 Jul 1999 02:30:07 GMT, "Scott R Dennett" <dennett@agate.net>
wrote:

One other problem I found is that after using the MOVER, when it
gives you the option to save changes, it gives an error when you
try
to do that. Also I've noticed that the mover will delete a word
or two
in the header, and if the first line after the header is 0
INLINED then
it will delete the either the INLINED part of that or else that
whole
thing and leave the rest of the line. I'm sorry but I can't
remember
which it is.
Just thought I'd point these out.

Erk.  I will check these.

Also the INLINER will not look in the current directory for
wubmodels.
ie. models/firetruc/airfire.dat    this is the main model and I
want to
inline  models/firetruc/airfircb.dat   It will inline but give a
message
that no lines were found. Sounds to me like the same type of
problem
like with Ledit. Oh, and by the way, Tim had mentioned putting
the
whole path of the submodel ie. models\mymodel\submodel.dat or
mymodel\submodel.dat  but neither ways of doing it work.

OK, I will check these, too.  The whole directory thing is probably going
to keep popping up for awhile--previously, I was lazy, and used a lot of
hard-coded "\models" as the location of files.

Steve