 CAD / Development / 2779
Re: [LDAO] New beta version available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 1999 19:58:45 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Steve Bliss writes:
On Wed, 25 Aug 1999 16:58:38 GMT, "onyx" <onyx@flash.net> wrote:

steve, did you address the issue with the inliner converting type 5 lines to
type 4?? (i came across this problem again recently (in 2.0.4) and just
wondered if it was on your "to fix" list for the next release)

Could you send me a file that has this problem?  I've never run across it.
Heard about it plenty of times, but never experienced it personally.

will do, i'll mail you something tonight..
i never would have figured this one out, but i saw it when i was doing all the
technic wheels a couple of months ago, and on a small update i just sent
terry.. i thought it was me, trashing things with an ill-controlled
search/replace in UltraEdit.. but someone pointed out they had seen it with the
inliner.. so i tested it and sure enough, all type 5 lines in a part i was
authoring would become quads after inlining... i'll make sure the example i
send you has this problem..