 CAD / Development / 2778
Re: [LDAO] New beta version available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 1999 18:52:17 GMT

On Wed, 25 Aug 1999 16:58:38 GMT, "onyx" <onyx@flash.net> wrote:

steve, did you address the issue with the inliner converting type 5 lines to
type 4?? (i came across this problem again recently (in 2.0.4) and just
wondered if it was on your "to fix" list for the next release)

Could you send me a file that has this problem?  I've never run across it.
Heard about it plenty of times, but never experienced it personally.

also.. this is a minor nitpick, but it has bothered me forever... when i go
into Make Catalog... one of the radio button controls' text area is so
elongated that it blocks out part of the OK button.. nothing massive, you just
need to resize that control on the form i would guess, but i notice it every
time i update the VEC.. :)

Don't worry.  I added a checkbox next to the radio button, so now the
checkbox blocks out the OK button. ;)

I'll fix that little nit.

Steve