 CAD / Development / 2780
Re: [LDAO] New beta version available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 26 Aug 1999 02:43:25 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Steve Bliss writes:
On Wed, 25 Aug 1999 16:58:38 GMT, "onyx" <onyx@flash.net> wrote:

steve, did you address the issue with the inliner converting type 5 lines to
type 4?? (i came across this problem again recently (in 2.0.4) and just
wondered if it was on your "to fix" list for the next release)

Could you send me a file that has this problem?  I've never run across it.
Heard about it plenty of times, but never experienced it personally.

wouldn't you know it.. now i can't recreate the error.. not sure what
circumstances cause it.. but it *has* happened... here's something odd that's
going on with the inliner though.. i open a file (298.dat) from the models
directory (i copied it there from the parts dir)... the file's type 5 lines
look fine.. hmmm... i then edit the file, creating a couple of sub-file entries
so i can test the inliner... i open the edited file in the inliner and it still
shows the original version... does the inliner look in the \parts dir before it
looks in \models???..

if i come across the type 5 problem again, i'll send it to you..