 CAD / Development / 2195
Re: [LDAO] New beta version available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 2 Jul 1999 14:47:06 GMT

After I downloaded the new version of LDAO, I noticed one problem.  In the VEC,
the only piece that did show up was one that I had moved to a different
catergory.  It didn't tell me to update the Vec or anything, and all the images
were there.  I tried re-making the images, didn't help.  Neither did removing
everything and doing a clean install.

As well, I noticed that the "compress images" option in the make catolog didn't
work. It gave me a notice saying that it was a Improper command line expression
or something like that.
Calvin

In lugnet.cad.dev, Steve Bliss writes:
I've uploaded a new beta of LDAO.  It includes a bunch of changes, and it
needs a good shake-down cruise.

I've posted more information, and the download file, on my GeoCities site.
Go to <http://www.geocities.com/SouthBeach/Lagoon/8641/ldao/> for the whole
story.

The information there says to e-mail comments to me directly, but if you'd
rather post them here, I'm fine with that.

Steve