 CAD / Development / 2174
Re: [LDAO] New beta version available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 30 Jun 1999 13:27:01 GMT

The subdirectory access makes life a whole lot easier :)
The only problems I've foungd so far is that you can not move
a file to another directory, but you can place a copy of it
there.
The other thing is, on the computer I'm on now, the family
computer,
I had a problem with the last version of LDAO in that whenever I
would type something I would lose my mouse pointer and have
to get it down to the Windows Taskbar and click on the LDAO
button(or any other one that happened to be open) to be able to
see my pointer. So, since I hadn't had a problem on my
computer(not this one) with the next to last update, I assumed
that it was just the computer. But, I put the new version on
that
computer and I have the same problem of my pointer disappearing,
so I am inclined to think that something may have been changed
in the code for the past two versions to make this happen.
Steve is this something you can look into?? Is anyone else
having
this problem??

Then I found a problem with Ldraw/Ledit. While the
subdirectories
are nice, they aren't any help if you have a model with
submodels,
as Ldraw/Ledit only looks in the parts, p, & models directories,
not
even the current directory. Hopefully this is something that can
be
changed in Ldraw 2.
Ryan