 CAD / Development / 2171
2170  |  2172
Subject:
[LDAO] New beta version available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 29 Jun 1999 21:48:33 GMT

I've uploaded a new beta of LDAO.  It includes a bunch of changes, and it
needs a good shake-down cruise.

I've posted more information, and the download file, on my GeoCities site.
Go to <http://www.geocities.com/SouthBeach/Lagoon/8641/ldao/> for the whole
story.

The information there says to e-mail comments to me directly, but if you'd
rather post them here, I'm fine with that.

Steve