 CAD / Development / 2777
Re: [LDAO] New beta version available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 1999 16:58:38 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Steve Bliss writes:
I've uploaded a new beta of LDAO.  It includes a bunch of changes, and it
needs a good shake-down cruise.
Steve

steve, did you address the issue with the inliner converting type 5 lines to
type 4?? (i came across this problem again recently (in 2.0.4) and just
wondered if it was on your "to fix" list for the next release)

also.. this is a minor nitpick, but it has bothered me forever... when i go
into Make Catalog... one of the radio button controls' text area is so
elongated that it blocks out part of the OK button.. nothing massive, you just
need to resize that control on the form i would guess, but i notice it every
time i update the VEC.. :)