 CAD / Development / 11087
Re: What do LDraw dev people use for multiplatform development
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 1 Jun 2010 16:06:03 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Roland Melkert wrote:
I all,

I've been a Delphi programmer both private and work related for over 15 years ,
but I think it's time to take a dive in the multiplatform world.

<snip>

Greetings
Roland Melkert

Hi Roland,
  I use Qt (free) with static binding for LPub4.  It works pretty well, and is
well organized, but the learning curve is big (but not too steep).
Kevin