 CAD / Development / *2935 (-20)
  Re: i admit i was wrong

(...) Sure, that's always possible. On the other hand, perhaps they have finally let JW under their skin to the point that their emotions finally allow them to be rational and fair -- finally seeing the problem for what it is, in other words -- and (...) (25 years ago, 13-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: i admit i was wrong

<Very large, but *very* respectful snip!> (...) wow! my friend Todd, you are a wordsmith... that was great J (25 years ago, 13-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: i admit i was wrong

(...) be (...) here) (...) than (...) Yeah, but it uses frames. I hate frames. I tried the power user link but then I couldn't save any bookmarks. They all come out with the poweruser link. I suppose I could have asked for more help with the (...) (25 years ago, 13-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: i admit i was wrong

I thought this mentoring thing was already done with him.. when it came to doing parts??? from what I've read.. I haven't checked any of them though.. it seems to have helped a little as far as his parts??? though it seemed as of the time he then (...) (25 years ago, 13-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: i admit i was wrong

I just skimmed this whole thread while waiting for a compile. I certainly do not want to stand here and claim that I have never done things to annoy others and I certainly do not want to stand here and claim that JW doesn't need to change his ways, (...) (25 years ago, 13-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: i admit i was wrong

(...) And you're showing a lot of attitude here. How much does it take for you to realize that something DOES piss people off? Ten posts? Twenty? Fifty?? Because people have been posting complaints about Your Arrogancy for months and months. And (...) (25 years ago, 13-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: i admit i was wrong

(...) And use a signature??? That pisses people off too. How about ignoring peoples' constructive posts about your behavior, like this one: (URL) received no response or apparent change on your part (and took up a good 45 minutes of my busy life to (...) (25 years ago, 13-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: i admit i was wrong

I don't read lugnet.cad.dev, but I still see enough annoying traffic from Jonathan. In fact, he even has made demands of me (he asked once about instructions for a set, of which I happened to have enough copies I was willing to MAIL him a copy, his (...) (25 years ago, 13-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: i admit i was wrong

(...) Mike, I sympathize with you. Jonathan really t's me off too. Its sad that his rude arrogance caused you to leave. -Tim <>< (URL) timcourtne ICQ: 23951114 Rubber chickens are the best applied use of polystyrene to date. Get paid to surf the (...) (25 years ago, 13-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: i admit i was wrong

Bram Lambrecht <braml@juno.com> wrote in message news:19990813.073557...uno.com... (...) The type 5 lines only show up at the outer edges. There still would be no edgeline extending the length of the edge between the top and side faces, simply (...) (25 years ago, 13-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: i admit i was wrong

(...) I agree 100% here. Jonathan, that was completely rude, arrogant, selfish, and inconsiderate. I know Tore's situation somewhat by talking to him. HOW DARE YOU put your SELFISH desire for LDRAW PARTS you CAN'T even make properly above his (...) (25 years ago, 13-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: i admit i was wrong

(...) Actually, he did provide a workaround on the server end. (URL) use it all the time. In fact, that is the link *I* use to access Lugnet via the web. (25 years ago, 13-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: i admit i was wrong

(...) I did, months ago. That's one of the reasons my mirror of the L-CAD updates are usually a few days behind the main site - I don't find out about them (or anything else having to do with LDraw) until Terry e-mails me. (25 years ago, 13-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: i admit i was wrong

(...) don't (...) part[2], (...) the (...) Type 5 lines would make up for the lack of edge lines on curved edges, wouldn't they? (But I won't pretend that I know anything about using type 5 lines :/ ) Also, as more and more people raytrace their (...) (25 years ago, 13-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: i admit i was wrong

(...) How could you *not* know? People have been blasting you about it for weeks. The lack of capitalization in your messages is not a major peeve for me[1], but I was very aware that it annoyed many other people. (...) So get them. Look at how the (...) (25 years ago, 13-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: i admit i was wrong

(...) This was me. I thought I would try and give you all my feelings on what I have seen from the outside. I am an LDraw user and like to follow lugnet.cad.dev but I rarely if ever post there. I have also seen Jonathan on other groups as well and (...) (25 years ago, 13-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: i admit i was wrong

(...) Sometimes this is the only solution. A while back you yourself forced me to make a fix at my end for something I still believe should be fixed at the source. OK, I accepted that and I still read the newsgroups and occasionally make a lame (...) (25 years ago, 13-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: i admit i was wrong

In lugnet.cad.dev, Todd Lehman writes: Snip of what appears to be some thoughtful reflection by Jonathan (...) I want to add one here... (URL) was in reply to... (URL) post here Jonathan was totally uncalled for in my oppinion and showed a lack of (...) (25 years ago, 13-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: i admit i was wrong

(...) There's no way to vote out a whole person if that person has repeatedly demonstrated an inability to create parts that pass?? Why would you not want to silence a noise at its source? I don't understand. (...) So put the burden on everyone at (...) (25 years ago, 13-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: i admit i was wrong

(...) OK, here's the analogy. Imagine that there is this magnificent glass building in a pleasant corner of town. It's ten stories tall with clear windows going up all the sides and covering all the insides. The rooms inside are all sorts of neat (...) (25 years ago, 13-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact